The Made Man Announces Domestic and International 2018 Made Man Experience Tour Highlighting Influential, Global Leaders
The Organization Also Introduces, Global Think Tank: Globalization, Inspired, A New Symposium Embracing the Convergence of Cross-Continent International Business
Atlanta, GA – (January 1, 2018) – The Made Man organization is proud to announce its 2018 Made Man Experience Tour in the United States and Africa. Kicking off early spring, The Made Man will continue its mission to recognize and honor the extraordinary accomplishments of notable male influencers for their leadership, lifetime achievement in their respective fields of work, social consciousness, and significant contributions to community empowerment. The overall experience aims to build bridges across cultural boundaries and continents and ignite actionable results to empower underserved communities. Through leadership, thought-provoking debate and social innovation, the Made Man Experience Tour will unify forces and amplify our collective consciousness to expand opportunities, leverage technology, and embrace global cultural inclusion to create, develop, and transform ideas into action. In the United States, participating cities include Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., New York, Los Angeles and Houston. The one-day programming per city includes:
The Made Man HONORS, the organization’s signature ceremony to induct newly minted Made Men into the program;
- The Made Man Mentors Engage, a community activity to provide inspirational mentoring through roundtable discussions, one-on-one mentorship, and interactive workshops. Through partnerships with over 20 non-profits per city, the program will also provide counseling, guidance, and additional tools and resources;
- Press Conference with local and national media;
- SuitUp for Success, a global initiative that collects gently used professional clothing for underserved men and young males entering or transitioning back into the workforce.
The Made Man is poised to embark upon its first international tour, and showcase its inaugural Global Think Tank conference, themed “Globalization, Inspired”, creating a two-day experience in various countries abroad. Day one of this two-day experience will include the US programming as outlined above. A panel-style symposium, Global Think Tank will bring together extraordinary leaders from government, corporate and private sectors collaborating through independent thought focused on building an inclusive, global economy.
Aiming to cultivate an environment that allows for thinking to be challenged, where free speech is encouraged and groundbreaking ideas can be actualized, this Made Man initiative converges to build pathways around cultural diversity and cross-cultural innovation to reshape our global business world.
The Made Man Experience tour in Africa includes the following countries:
- Cote d’Ivoire
- South Africa
- Sierra Leone
Current programming includes:
Day One: The Made Man Global Think Tank: Globalization, Inspired
- Unity Breakfast and Welcome Reception;
- 6 Track, Plenary Sessions; (Select sessions will also take place in the United States.)
- Independent Thought Keynote Luncheon;
- Global Think Tank VIP & B2B Closing Reception.
Day Two: The Made Man Experience
- The Made Man, Mentors Engage (Community Engagement);
- The Made Man, SuitUp For Success Clothing Drive;
- National and International Press Conference;
- The Made Man HONORS.
Select plenary sessions from the Global Think Tank are scheduled to be streamed online. Official dates will be announced soon. The full schedule of activities for the United States and Africa will be released shortly and include information on volunteering and how organizations and corporate sponsors can partner to support the program. Programming is subject to change without notice.